Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sacramento, CA - J St. (LIVE 18 Sep 2021, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.52.30 AM.png

I just stumbled upon this today!

The plans are attached! I just can't find a way to download or open them.
On accela, attachments that aren't hyperlinked are only downloadable to users with authorized access, i.e. the applicant and the building department. So, if you can't download it by just clicking on the file name, it's because it isn't publicly available even though you can see that the file's there.

Reactions: mkhalasi85
Revision: from what I gathered, the Supercharger is being placed in the Macy’s parking from an electrical service at the Golden 1 Center. New address is 414 K Street

B0F5EFE5-27A2-4561-AF85-0D72CAB6C681.jpeg

I would bet its going in at the 6 story parking garage next to Macys. There are 5-6 chargpoint level 2 there already. The Sawyer Garage under the hotel already has Tesla level 2s and is reserved for hotel guests. The problem for any of these locations is you either have to pay for parking or Get Validated at one of the stores. This would not have been my choice for a location.

Reactions: mkhalasi85
Some updates scanning city permit database. there are several permits regarding this site. one to extend power from Golden1 Center to transformer at 405K Street

Permit: #COM-2102080
ev chargers (Commercial Other Struct (non-bldg))​

Description:
EPC - Installation of an EV charging station, including switchgear, charging cabinets and charging posts, TRANSFORMER AND SWITCH GEAR UPGRADES ISSUED UNDER PERMITS COM-2021570, COM-2022300 ,
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2021

Inspection​

Jul

10 Bldg-Foundation Forms​

Scheduled

if the adress reads correct this will be in the Garage under the Movie Theaters. that you enter off of J Street

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and El joe
Some updates scanning city permit database. there are several permits regarding this site. one to extend power from Golden1 Center to transformer at 405K Street

Permit: #COM-2102080​

ev chargers (Commercial Other Struct (non-bldg))​

Description:
EPC - Installation of an EV charging station, including switchgear, charging cabinets and charging posts, TRANSFORMER AND SWITCH GEAR UPGRADES ISSUED UNDER PERMITS COM-2021570, COM-2022300 ,
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2021

Inspection​

Jul

10 Bldg-Foundation Forms​

Scheduled

if the adress reads correct this will be in the Garage under the Movie Theaters. that you enter off of J Street
That's a really good spot. We have a good amount of Superchargers in and around Sac, but this one definitely fills a gap. This'll make it so convenient.

Major update! Mod Please update status.
Almost completed.

Location 405 K Street parking under movie theater level 2 of the Garage, Enter off J Street between 4th and 5th Street.

Currently Level 2 is closed to Auto traffic

3 V3 cabinets seen as well as supercharger Stations on the South wall and 2nd row. in.

As per the permit that power was being extende from the golden smud vault No transformer seen on site

Also Several Tesla Level 2 chargers as well
20210809_160420_HDR.jpg
20210809_160433_HDR.jpg
20210809_160433_HDR.jpg
20210809_160440_HDR.jpg

Almost completed.

Location 405 K Street parking under movie theater level 2 of the Garage, Enter off J Street between 4th and 5th Street.

3 V3 cabinets seen as well as supercharger Stations on the South wall and 2nd row. in.

As per the permit that power was being extende from the golden smud vault No transformer seen on site

Also Several Tesla Level 2 chargers as wellView attachment 694447View attachment 694448View attachment 694448View attachment 694449
This is great. I frequent this area a lot. Lots of great dining and entertainment options. Great location.

Almost completed.

Also Several Tesla Level 2 chargers as wellView attachment 694447View attachment 694448View attachment 694448View attachment 694449
Great update! Really nice to see that they have the destination chargers as well!

As of today
20 V3 stations
17 Destination stations

No cabling pulled to supercharger stations yet. but some of the destination stations are live.

No access to this level yet, blocked off due to the construction near the bottm of the ramp.

Not sure how access is going to be handled as this is pay parking garage Some merchants @ DOCO do validate for parking here.

Address is 405 K Street (K street doesnt actually exist at this location as its part of the DOCO mall.

Enter off J street between 4th and 5th on the right, go down the ramp take ticket in Garage proceed to lower level vis ramp on left side of Garage

Can someonne adjust the address in the Supercharge.info? The 500 David J. Stern walk will overshoot where this location is.

The address of 405 K street is correct via the permit and Google Earth.

Last edited: