Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger sites with reduced/no capacity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what the problem is at Hopwood Park supercharger? It was down to something like 4 stalls when we attempted to use is a few weeks ago and looks to still be at reduced capacity when we passed nearby today.

Keele South supercharger was showing as out of service and Hilton Park services (but not the superchargers) was showing as closed when we came back South today. It's the first time I've seen more than one issue on my route (we detoured via Trentham so it wasn't an issue other than not knowing where the toilet/refreshments were).

Reactions: adsheff
Does anyone know what the problem is at Hopwood Park supercharger? It was down to something like 4 stalls when we attempted to use is a few weeks ago and looks to still be at reduced capacity when we passed nearby today.

Keele South supercharger was showing as out of service and Hilton Park services (but not the superchargers) was showing as closed when we came back South today. It's the first time I've seen more than one issue on my route (we detoured via Trentham so it wasn't an issue other than not knowing where the toilet/refreshments were).
It’s been posted elsewhere that it’s getting more Superchargers although it’s not clear yet if the old ones are being replaced as well.

Hopwood Upgrade

Reactions: adsheff and Lockey
Hopwood Park has been reduced capacity for a few weeks now. Strange that it started at the same time the Applegreen chargers came online. The Applegreen ones are actually faster than the Tesla ones, but more expensive and not easy to operate. I wonder if connecting those up has had a negative effect on the Tesla ones?