Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Springfield, NJ - Cleveland Place

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone retitle this thread please? It’s not in Summit.

As of yesterday it was still listed on Tesla's "Find Us" site as a coming soon for Summit. However, today that page has been updated and the coming soon for Summit is gone and there is now a listing for Springfield, NJ - Cleveland Place Supercharger.

@ohmman, Could you or another mod update the thread title to "Supercharger - Springfield, NJ - Cleveland Place" ?

@bmah
Bruce, is this something you could do?

Done!

Bruce.

PS. This thread is interesting to me personally because Summit, NJ is the only place outside of California I've ever lived (I did two summers at AT&T Bell Labs in Murray Hill in the early 90s). I used to know Springfield a little bit too.

Done!

Bruce.

PS. This thread is interesting to me personally because Summit, NJ is the only place outside of California I've ever lived (I did two summers at AT&T Bell Labs in Murray Hill in the early 90s). I used to know Springfield a little bit too.
That’s funny, in the early 2000s we’d drive by there with my parents regularly as we lived in Chatham. It was Lucent at that point.