Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

The only way I know to get the status of a supercharger is to be in the car and look at it on the screen

Is there a way to get the supercharger status outside of the car ? Mostly superchargers that are quite a ways away from current location

Thank you

...Is there a way to get the supercharger status outside of the car ? Mostly superchargers that are quite a ways away from current location

Thank you
No.

Your phone app can give you those near you but not as far as your car's display can.

If you know programming, you can write up one so you don't have go to your car's display or Tesla phone app.

Hello

The only way I know to get the status of a supercharger is to be in the car and look at it on the screen

Is there a way to get the supercharger status outside of the car ? Mostly superchargers that are quite a ways away from current location

Thank you
If the supercharger is far away, the status won’t be very useful since it will likely change before you get there.

Reactions: GtiMart
I do know programming . Is there a starter kit that can get me going
I have never looked into it
No.

Tesla restricts infomation for a reason and it's not because of freedom of speech absolutist.

They will go after you if you bypass their restrictions and let others use it like in a web page.

Just take a look at their source code then write one yourself.

Don't ask me because it's not my specialty.

It was done by an owner and we used the website before for a few days. It was taken down per Tesla’s objections.

Hello

Thank you
abetterrouteplanner.com will show you how many stalls are available.

plugshare.com will show you if a supercharger site is down for maintenance, though the status may be not always be up to date.