Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Thread Links Broken

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As noted in the thread title, the links in the sticky no longer function. With the new software, I have not yet found a way to easily search for updates to current Supercharger threads (or find new ones) and list them chronologically (based on most recent post) as was possible before. Following this development was my favorite pastime at TMC, so it's a shame to lose it. In the search results for "Supercharger," there is no obvious way to order the results beyond whatever default method is used.

I always changed "relevance" to "date" (or maybe it was "reverse date"). Anyway it listed newest to oldest. I don't know if the lack of new posts is due to people still finding their way around, the general lack of new SCs, or just that the current search using "Supercharger", titles only, isn't very effective.

Frustrated here as well. I used to search on the tag "Supercharger". That would bring up an list of all the threads with the tag Supercharger with most recently changed first and then going back.

As another Supercharger progress obsessed user, not having this is giving me withdrawals.

Even for other searches having the results ordered by most recent activity should at least be a choice...

The community of the supercharger obsessed at TMC can not exist without functional Link to Supercharger Threads links. I'm sure there are alot of odds and ends that need working on since the site changed, but I would appreciate a note indicating that fixing this problem is on the "To Do" list. Thank you.

Reactions: vinnie97
Thanks, but will it ever be possible to order the search results specifically by most recent thread post? Only the first 4 entries from said search query show something recent. The next few entries haven't had activity since last year.

Last edited:
Thanks, but will it ever be possible to order the search results specifically by most recent thread post? Only the first 4 entries from said search query show something recent. The next few entries haven't had activity since last year.

Can the results be ordered by when the most recent replay was please? As it is now, only new threads show up at the top of the list and it's not possible to sustain conversations in continuing threads.

I provided two links. If I'm not mistaken, the tag results are in order the thread was created, the search query is in order of the most recent reply. So use the search query link if most recent replies are important to you.
When I clicked the "Search Results for Query: supercharger | Tesla Motors Club" link, the top 8 results were all threads started in the last two days. There have been many threads with more recent posts (yesterday or today) which were not included in the search results like Supercharger - Lindale, Texas (speculation), Supercharger - Champaign IL., and Supercharger - Jackson, Mississippi. I think having the search results ordered by most recent reply is most useful for both links, but as long as at least one of them works that way I will be happy. Thanks for looking into this.

Yeah, it's still missing a bunch of recent posts (and including others which don't have "Supercharger" in the title). Among those missing today are the Supercharger threads for Temecula, Napa and Crescent City, which have all had posts made today; you have to go into the California sub-forum to find/read them. I don't know what changed when you switched over to the new format, but the search function doesn't seem to work very well.