Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tofte MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn't one of your pictures show 1 of the cabinets sitting there? (IMG_8449.jpeg)

Also, going back to Mrbrock's post in late June, there's a reference to "at least 3 SC (probably 4) cabinets pictured so this is odd that the permit clearly states 2": Supercharger - Tofte MN

Possibly related: In the Onamia (Mille Lacs) thread, there's also a reference by DMC5180 that "The third SuC cabinet seems like an Error in logistics and Shipping on Tesla’s part for this site." - Supercharger - Onamia, MN.

I agree it's a bit odd...
Yeah, a few of my pictures look a little deceptive based on angle…
But, both supercharger cabinets were installed (West side of site, near the transformer). And, there was one tall shipping box on the East side of the site, which I think were the charging pylon covers (front and back). These were shown as installed the next day in someone else’s pictures. Also, the 2 new charging cabinets arrived on Wednesday (still wrapped and on pallets).
So weird… (we really need someone going by to snap more pictures!)

Site looks complete. I even tried plugging in, but no power yet.
20230915_181917.jpg

Attachments

• 20230915_181917.jpg
    20230915_181917.jpg
    689 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Biking Maniac
Cool… But, we’re the 2 spare charging cabinets still sitting there on pallets In the lot?
And, I wonder where the electrical meter is?
I saw no sign of the two spare charging cabinets. Everything looked done, landscaping and all. It would have been convenient for my trip too, instead I charged at the 25KW free lutsen charger with the CCS adapter. Took much longer, but luckily I was in no hurry.

Nice catch! I don’t think I have ever seen the meter mounted on the transformer at a supercharger.
Here’s another one. See post #16 thru #20

Reactions: DeepBlueMN