Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Trenton, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trenton is Online

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 1.14.03 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 1.14.03 PM.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 75
This one almost makes up for Brockville :)
Nah - that area is supersaturated with SCs. Trenton is 18km to Belleville, 60km to Napanee (should be open soon), 50km to Cobourg and 65km to Port Hope.
But Brockville is in a barren stretch. The distance from Gan to Kemptville is 108km if going to Ottawa and Gan to Cornwall is 150km if going on the 401.

You can clearly see that on the screenshot above - tons of SCs in that vicinity. Yet we continue to wait for Brockville.

Nah - that area is supersaturated with SCs. Trenton is 18km to Belleville, 60km to Napanee (should be open soon), 50km to Cobourg and 65km to Port Hope.
But Brockville is in a barren stretch. The distance from Gan to Kemptville is 108km if going to Ottawa and Gan to Cornwall is 150km if going on the 401.

You can clearly see that on the screenshot above - tons of SCs in that vicinity. Yet we continue to wait for Brockville.
I even added the smiley face and everything...

What are the speed differences between a V2 and a V3? In my 8 year old Model S I seem to do better on V2s, but I don't have a large enough sample size to say so conclusively.

I have been to Belleville a number of times and have never had any traffic issues. Maybe I once had to wait for a second light to turn left to get back onto Front St.

What are the speed differences between a V2 and a V3? In my 8 year old Model S I seem to do better on V2s, but I don't have a large enough sample size to say so conclusively.

I have been to Belleville a number of times and have never had any traffic issues. Maybe I once had to wait for a second light to turn left to get back onto Front St.
a v2 shares 150kW between A and B stalls, so 1A and 1B. so if you and someone else pull up nice and warm already and plug in on the same shared load, you'll still only see a max of 74kW. with a v3 charger, it not only doesn't share load, but also has a higher peak charge of 250kW.

a v2 shares 150kW between A and B stalls, so 1A and 1B. so if you and someone else pull up nice and warm already and plug in on the same shared load, you'll still only see a max of 74kW. with a v3 charger, it not only doesn't share load, but also has a higher peak charge of 250kW.
V3 does share an available total supply for the cabinet, but it's just high enough you'd mostly never notice. But it is noticeable if you show up expecting 250 and other cars are doing the same. See here.

Reactions: navguy12
V3 does share an available total supply for the cabinet, but it's just high enough you'd mostly never notice. But it is noticeable if you show up expecting 250 and other cars are doing the same. See here.
oh, never noticed. i just have an SR+ so i peak at 170kW. driving this past week from Ontario to NB and back was definitely frustrating at the Riviere du Loup charger. its a v2 but seemed to have 74kW shared between adjacent stalls. dropped to 35ish when someone else pulled next to me and back to 74 when by myself.

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12