Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tustin, CA (LIVE 16 Nov 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's real.

Capture.PNG
IMG_6890.jpg
IMG_6891.jpg
IMG_6893.jpg
IMG_6894.jpg
IMG_6895.jpg

Based on the city's permitting website I can only conclude that Tustin's inspectors are doing an overly thorough job ensuring all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

I can only hope they're just as thorough when it comes to the 32-pump gas station Costco wants to build about a mile down the street. :p

Based on the city's permitting website I can only conclude that Tustin's inspectors are doing an overly thorough job ensuring all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

I can only hope they're just as thorough when it comes to the 32-pump gas station Costco wants to build about a mile down the street. :p
Wonder how it’s gong now. In time for school start I hope.

Interesting as I was there about 3:30 to 4:00 yesterday and it didn't seem changed one whit from when I was there just under two weeks ago. In fact, one of the construction vehicles was parked in exactly the same way. And, I saw no evidence of landscaping or striping. Just want to clear up my confusion if for no other reason.

Interesting as I was there about 3:30 to 4:00 yesterday and it didn't seem changed one whit from when I was there just under two weeks ago. In fact, one of the construction vehicles was parked in exactly the same way. And, I saw no evidence of landscaping or striping. Just want to clear up my confusion if for no other reason.
I talked to a guy standing by his truck taking a break right next to fence opening. Inside fence area there were a few people talking about the site. I was there around 11am Tuesday.