Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tysons, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by Thursday (02/23) and no progress since the 02/05 update
I happened to stop by on the same day (2/23), in the early afternoon, and grabbed these photos from inside the garage. I agree it looked like no (or minimal) progress lately. Here are a few photos from inside the garage, looking out.
2023-02-23_13-09-32_917.jpg2023-02-23_13-09-36_653.jpg2023-02-23_13-09-39_157.jpg

As an aside, I fondly remember riding dirt bikes in the 1960’s in the Tyson’s Corners area, when much of it was a large gravel quarry.

Like so much of the D.C. suburbs - think downtown Silver Spring - many of my old haunts are now nearly unrecognizable. Like the saying goes, “You can’t go home again”. :(

Reactions: Big Earl
I'm curious if the backwards intallation is because they have plans to retrofit with Magic Docks, and this positioning would make it easier for non-Teslas to charge while in the proper parking space. Then again, maybe it's just a mistake. Someone needs to sneak in there and see if the cable will even reach a Tesla when it's mounted that way. ;)

Reactions: PStewart
I'm curious if the backwards intallation is because they have plans to retrofit with Magic Docks, and this positioning would make it easier for non-Teslas to charge while in the proper parking space. Then again, maybe it's just a mistake. Someone needs to sneak in there and see if the cable will even reach a Tesla when it's mounted that way. ;)

Reston's ones are mounted that way too, but they're more towards the center line...

2021-03-30.jpg