Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Virginia Beach, VA

mrmmbr

Mar 10, 2021
3A16B9BD-5C46-46A0-8E4C-6F0D2879A6FA.jpeg
6E8D6A08-0AEE-49F2-B07D-3C8FB9A3D29C.jpeg

Renaldo

Mar 24, 2021
Virginia Beach
Hi all.

Just found a permit for a “Tesla Charging Station” at a Wawa in Virginia Beach (2501 Virginia Beach Blvd).

The permit valuation is $65000, and the work will be done by Leading Edge Services. The permit was filed a year ago today, and is still listed as active. Will add on Supercharge Info!
@Lanny

View attachment 555949
It's moving! Here's a pic from a couple pf days ago. Looks like 6 to 8 charging stations. Wawa is right across the street from Pep Boys.

Attachments

• File_000 (2).jpeg
    File_000 (2).jpeg
    802.5 KB · Views: 26

tibook

Feb 6, 2021
VA
Cool. I had went by about a week ago and nothing had changed. I’ll check it out next week and see if they are starting to clean up

scaots

Sep 27, 2019
PA
Why does this say target opening Q3 now on Tesla site? Seems like it should be active within a couple months. And this one is really needed. I've never had good experience at Norfolk charger: slow, broken chargers, lines.

EVJunkie

Feb 22, 2017
USA
Why does this say target opening Q3 now on Tesla site? Seems like it should be active within a couple months. And this one is really needed. I've never had good experience at Norfolk charger: slow, broken chargers, lines.
Should be open in the next week or so. It looks ready for commissioning now. The local Facebook group has some recent pictures. I'll find one

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC