Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Whistler BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BlueShift
I was looking on my map display in my Tesla and found a new 72kW supercharger in Whistler.

IMG_20180128_110216.jpg

So this is an already existing location

IMG_2164.PNG

And this is where the Superchargers should be.

IMG_2165.PNG

35$/day, pricey? They already have 10 HPWCs
IMG_2167.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
It IS in an underground lot (very likely) at a hotel. Maybe no one noticed anything, there is already 10 HPWCs there. If it was on the side of the road maybe it would get more noticed.

Lol,I was excited to find it! I couldn't figure out how to add it as a supercharger.

Please don't create fake sites like this. Right now it's listed as a Chademo and a Tesla HPWC. People might drive here expecting one of those. It makes Plugshare less reliable.

Plugshare needs to make it more obvious that superchargers shouldn't be added manually.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
Sort of sucks that we can't see the availability (and how many) on the Superchargers since we are so far away. Can anyone "nearby" add info on this?

anyone over at whistler knows if there is an hourly parking option?
I read that the restaurants on the property validate, making parking in this facility free. That makes me think there will be an attendant at least part of the day, and perhaps an option for less than $35 to charge.:eek:

Also there was a hint that the parking does not belong to the Hotel, so asking them for details may not provide much satisfaction.