Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yorba Linda, CA - Yorba Linda Blvd (LIVE 21 Nov 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction has begun. By Lone Wolf Brewing Co/Chilis
71175400149__66979528-65BB-4A50-8019-E134756CEE7E.jpeg

Reactions: rayluis1988
There are another eight V3s just a quarter of a mile to the east. So, YL - also known as Teslatown - now has 16 SC V3s. More to come, I hope.
At another great place to eat: Blue Agave!

What makes YL "Teslatown? Brea has 44 AND a sales center (in Brea Mall) and Irvine has 36 V3s and 36 Urbans with many more chargers on the way (three locations currently in the works) AND a large sales and service center (listing those two cities only because that where I live and work respectively).

Reactions: Ed Hart
Stopped by this morning. Fences down. Successfully plugged in....but no juice. Still cleaning up the site. I probably arrived a few minutes too early. BUT....I must surely get "The Win" for being first to plug in!

Attachments

• IMG_8562.jpeg
    IMG_8562.jpeg
    498 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8564.jpeg
    IMG_8564.jpeg
    545.5 KB · Views: 77
Stopped by this morning. Fences down. Successfully plugged in....but no juice. Still cleaning up the site. I probably arrived a few minutes too early. BUT....I must surely get "The Win" for being first to plug in!

Isn't that an empty transformer pad behind you in the selfie? If so, it's going to be more than a few minutes. :)

Bruce.

Update: So, it looks like the moment that I connected was just minutes after the installation team complete their phase of the work. I returned a few hours ago, and indeed, it appears that the main transformer has not been installed. Covers have been put on the chargers.
IMG_9618.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg
IMG_9620.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Limited