Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers on 101 (Gilroy to LA)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the announcement today of a slew of SCs down the coast, does anyone have any intelligence on where they will be located?

Sure! Here's what I've found so-far:
Atascadero/Paso Robles: One report that they'll be at the Paso Robles Inn. Alternately, someone applied for a permit to install 4 Electrical Panels at the Rabobank in Atascadero within a day of the Buellton permit.
Santa Barbara: At the Marriott Hotel in Buellton, CA. There will be 8 chargers. Source: https://aca.sbcountyplanning.org/CitizenAccess/ Permit 13ELE-00000-00137
Oxnard: No intelligence so-far. Ventura County's permit system has a 2-3 week delay between permit issue and posting on the web, so we should have something in the next few weeks.
San Juan Capistrano: No intelligence so-far. I can't seem to find a usable system for looking up permits in Orange County.

If anyone knows more, or can scout out locations in the three cities we don't have exact locations for, please post here.

Atascadero/Paso Robles: One report that they'll be at the Paso Robles Inn. Alternately, someone applied for a permit to install 4 Electrical Panels at the Rabobank in Atascadero within a day of the Buellton permit.
Santa Barbara: At the Marriott Hotel in Buellton, CA. There will be 8 chargers. Source: https://aca.sbcountyplanning.org/CitizenAccess/ Permit 13ELE-00000-00137
Oxnard: No intelligence so-far. Ventura County's permit system has a 2-3 week delay between permit issue and posting on the web, so we should have something in the next few weeks.
San Juan Capistrano: No intelligence so-far. I can't seem to find a usable system for looking up permits in Orange County.

If anyone knows more, or can scout out locations in the three cities we don't have exact locations for, please post here.

And in addition to the summer ones it now looks like there will be a fall one in Salinas to allow you to skip Gilroy, and should also make driving Highway 1 along Big Sur easier as well. Obviously we won't know the exact location there for a while.

And in addition to the summer ones it now looks like there will be a fall one in Salinas to allow you to skip Gilroy, and should also make driving Highway 1 along Big Sur easier as well. Obviously we won't know the exact location there for a while.
This is great information, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Outstanding. Thanks.