Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers w/Restaurants and Facilities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! I recently ordered my X, and will be taking delivery within the next month or so, but I have a question for current owners.

I know when you plan a trip the nav will tell you which superchargers to stop at, and can show things like how many stalls are open, but is there any way to see details about the supercharger location itself? For example, does it show if it is just a set of stalls in a parking lot, or if there are any facilities like restrooms, a waiting area, restaurants, etc?

If this has been asked before, apologies for the double-post. Thanks!

Also, I'm not sure how totally up-to-date this is with as fast as new Supercharger sites are being created, but feel free to add more details in the comments if you see something not listed. People have added tips and recommendations for most sites about how to locate a site if it's a little difficult to find in a parking lot or parking garage, which turn or exit is best to use to get to it, and generally what restaurants are good around there.
SUPERCHARGER TIPS AND REVIEWS | Tesla

For planning your trip ahead of time, you can click on each supercharger icon on the tesla.com supercharger page and it lists restaurant, bathroom, wifi, and shopping. The crowdsourced site supercharge.info does the same, along with a link to the relevant discussion thread for that supercharger here on TMC. You can also search for a supercharger on google maps and see what's nearby. I actually find that the best for trip planning as I can see how far the restaurants are and in which direction.

• Helpful
Reactions: arcus
I'm with TexasEV. I check out the site with Google maps and write down the nearest business (makes it easier to find when you're close), restaurants/shopping/attractions we might be interested in, and hotels. That makes it easy to plan meal stops and hotels when I see the whole trip on a spreadsheet, or to make changes on the fly in the car. There have been a few chargers that looked difficult to find, so I checked PlugShare to get better directions and recommendations for them. I really like having that data with us during the trip.

I've gone to websites like teslarati that have pages for most of the superchargers. also on the Tesla.com "find us" page where it lists all the superchargers, you can get a feel for whats near each supercharger. Googling for example "Baton Rouge supercharger" will probably show you the supercharger thread on the TMC and you can see other members talking about each individual SC.