Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging for Salvage Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You need the TSF app.
Tesla supercharger fixer all will run on Android and activate supercharging for salvaged Tesla models. It's pretty straightforward.

You can download the App as torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4e00ac79162f2cb837690f93443ef48b72c9bb7a&dn=Tesla_supercharger_fixer.apk&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce
Hi
You need the TSF app.
Tesla supercharger fixer all will run on Android and activate supercharging for salvaged Tesla models. It's pretty straightforward.

You can download the App as torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4e00ac79162f2cb837690f93443ef48b72c9bb7a&dn=Tesla_supercharger_fixer.apk&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce

Hi, Valore.Were i can download this app.Link now don't work.Thanks

So, are we talking supercharging, or FREE supercharging??

Don't know about you, but supercharging is, for most of us, a somewhat rare occurrence. I would guess 99% of charging is done at home, unless the driver lives near a SC and uses it to "save money", ie. let Tesla pay for the electricity. Some people are cheap like that. The rest of us use SC for trips, which are a very minor part of our driving.
Tesla disables any (and all) supercharging (free or pay) and I was told 3rd party DC fast charging as well the last I knew.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
If I were Tesla, I'd never allow salvage vehicles to supercharge. (As they do) Who knows what happened to this vehicle... Some people don't understand that this is a liability and they don't understand law and liability. Then they complain on a forum thinking that will do something. There is a reason you bought salvage. Because it was CHEAP and there was RISK. You didn't want to pay for a working vehicle. You think that you fixed it to Tesla's standards's and expect Tesla to let you use a high voltage charger putting Tesla in a position of liability? haha. your kind of what shall we say, illusional...? This is not family guy. Vehicles using a supercharger should be at least somewhat monitored and a salvage vehicle should NEVER be allowed to charge in these "Tesla" owned or leased facilities because we would never know if it was fixed correctly. Salvage vehicles are almost NEVER fixed CORRECTLY.

If I were Tesla, I'd never allow salvage vehicles to supercharge. (As they do) Who knows what happened to this vehicle... Some people don't understand that this is a liability and they don't understand law and liability. Then they complain on a forum thinking that will do something. There is a reason you bought salvage. Because it was CHEAP and there was RISK. You didn't want to pay for a working vehicle. You think that you fixed it to Tesla's standards's and expect Tesla to let you use a high voltage charger putting Tesla in a position of liability? haha. your kind of what shall we say, illusional...? This is not family guy. Vehicles using a supercharger should be at least somewhat monitored and a salvage vehicle should NEVER be allowed to charge in these "Tesla" owned or leased facilities because we would never know if it was fixed correctly. Salvage vehicles are almost NEVER fixed CORRECTLY.
I own 2 Tesla’s, neither are salvaged, but I had to respond to your post. You made way too many blanket statements and some were just wrong and a bit insulting. You really think only poor people buy salvaged cars.. ? Think again, some people want to be eco friendly and not let these cars end up in a junk yard.
Also, there are so many reasons a car can be listed as salvage. If a car is damaged in a hail storm and gets a salvage title, should it be allowed to super charge? What about one of those situations where there is front end damage, but no battery damage? I think there should be an easier way to determine safety via on board computers and BMS. I don’t want some junked up Tesla with a damaged battery causing my super charger to burn up either, but that is not the case with some (many) salvaged vehicles. Tesla allows the model 3 s to supercharge because they are mostly paying for supercharging. I’m sure folks with salvage S and X would be happy to pay for supercharging if it were an option. There is a compromise to be had here..

I own 2 Tesla’s, neither are salvaged, but I had to respond to your post. You made way too many blanket statements and some were just wrong and a bit insulting. You really think only poor people buy salvaged cars.. ? Think again, some people want to be eco friendly and not let these cars end up in a junk yard.
Also, there are so many reasons a car can be listed as salvage. If a car is damaged in a hail storm and gets a salvage title, should it be allowed to super charge? What about one of those situations where there is front end damage, but no battery damage? I think there should be an easier way to determine safety via on board computers and BMS. I don’t want some junked up Tesla with a damaged battery causing my super charger to burn up either, but that is not the case with some (many) salvaged vehicles. Tesla allows the model 3 s to supercharge because they are mostly paying for supercharging. I’m sure folks with salvage S and X would be happy to pay for supercharging if it were an option. There is a compromise to be had here..
I didn't mean to insult anyone. I once owned a salvage vehicle as a teenager because that is all I could afford. But because of the way Teslas are made, I don't think the same rules apply. If that salvage vehicle somehow has battery damage then it risks hazard to all 6-14 energy stalls in any given parking lot or charging area. If there is a way to make sure there is 100% no damage to the battery in a crash, then I agree with you 100%, but I've seen so many savage / unethical people fix salvage cars - welding beams and a-pillars, b-pillars with no check of integrity. So I assure you the people who "flip" salvage cars are not looking for yours or my safety. The people buying them on a personal basis should only use their own charging wall at home if they are so confident in the charging / battery system.

Let’s be real: someone repairing a salvage Tesla isn’t just going to zip tie and duct tape it together and call it good.

Have you even seen what your average repairable Tesla goes for at auction? If not, take some time to educate yourself before you make generalizations based on what you may have seen sitting at a BHPH Mickey Mouse car lot.

I didn't mean to insult anyone. I once owned a salvage vehicle as a teenager because that is all I could afford. But because of the way Teslas are made, I don't think the same rules apply. If that salvage vehicle somehow has battery damage then it risks hazard to all 6-14 energy stalls in any given parking lot or charging area. If there is a way to make sure there is 100% no damage to the battery in a crash, then I agree with you 100%, but I've seen so many savage / unethical people fix salvage cars - welding beams and a-pillars, b-pillars with no check of integrity. So I assure you the people who "flip" salvage cars are not looking for yours or my safety. The people buying them on a personal basis should only use their own charging wall at home if they are so confident in the charging / battery system.
And the funny thing is that it is highly likely that none of the battery fires with Tesla’s have been on salvaged vehicles.