Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging notifications on app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've owned my 2015 Model S for about a year now and in that time only used a supercharger 3 times.

The first time was at St Leonards end of last year and I remember the app telling me when charging was nearly done so I could return to my vehicle, as I'm aware of idle fees.

Many software updates later Ive recently ventured to Macquarie Park and Tuggerah supercharger. Charging at those chargers i did not get a notification when charging was nearly done or complete. Yet I get all other notifications even the new windrow down or sunroof open warnings.

Is this normal or an i missing something?

I've owned my 2015 Model S for about a year now and in that time only used a supercharger 3 times.

The first time was at St Leonards end of last year and I remember the app telling me when charging was nearly done so I could return to my vehicle, as I'm aware of idle fees.

Many software updates later Ive recently ventured to Macquarie Park and Tuggerah supercharger. Charging at those chargers i did not get a notification when charging was nearly done or complete. Yet I get all other notifications even the new windrow down or sunroof open warnings.

Is this normal or an i missing something?
There is a method to avoid the notification....but not going to declare it publicly for obvious reasons

My issue is in NOT getting notifications and wondering if this is normal under certain conditions? Thinking maybe only get alerts once 50% of stalls are used?

Requesting info from regular supercharger users

The app notifications days supercharger notifications are always on. Ive enabled charging complete notifications for home charging and this works.

I don't want to get stuck with excess idle fees if time goes by.

My issue is in NOT getting notifications and wondering if this is normal under certain conditions? Thinking maybe only get alerts once 50% of stalls are used?

Requesting info from regular supercharger users

The app notifications days supercharger notifications are always on. Ive enabled charging complete notifications for home charging and this works.

I don't want to get stuck with excess idle fees if time goes by.
To my understanding there are no notifications or idle fees unless 50% of stalls are occupied