Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App notifications that charging stopped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes from couple of weeks there is a new update of the firmware of the Wall Connector Gen 3 - 23.24.3. You can add as well the connector in the Tesla app. I can confirm that with the new firmware everything is working fine and there are no interruptions during the charging sessions.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I managed to find my firmware. I think the issue was it wasn't connected to WiFi but I have managed to do that now. Says I am on 23.8.2 and that is up to date (went into settings and forced a firmware update check and it said no updates available)

Still seeing the "stopped charging" notufication. I've noticed the car will keep charging to 80% but if I am in the Tesla app I can see that according to the app the charging does actually stop briefly then resume by itself. Not a major issue as the car will keep charging. Just a pain to get 3 or 4 notifications each time I charge saying it has stopped.

I managed to find my firmware. I think the issue was it wasn't connected to WiFi but I have managed to do that now. Says I am on 23.8.2 and that is up to date (went into settings and forced a firmware update check and it said no updates available)

Still seeing the "stopped charging" notufication. I've noticed the car will keep charging to 80% but if I am in the Tesla app I can see that according to the app the charging does actually stop briefly then resume by itself. Not a major issue as the car will keep charging. Just a pain to get 3 or 4 notifications each time I charge saying it has stopped.
Maybe there's a problem with the wall connector, or the car. Tesla can diagnose remotely.

Curiously. I charged last night and it's the first time in months where I haven't had the charging stopped notification. The only difference I see is that my wall charger is now consistently connected to WiFi (put an extender in as before it was hit or miss on being connected to home hub directly). Still on 23.8.2)