Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed my OA after picking up our car ten days ago because our account said we only had 400kw of supercharging. The code had been applied, took a few days to show up in my account.

Also, reading through my Tesla account it says my vehicle will not have free supercharging if I sell it. this seems to be a change but I don't really care, I plan to keep it 5-10 years like we do with all cars.

I emailed my OA after picking up our car ten days ago because our account said we only had 400kw of supercharging. The code had been applied, took a few days to show up in my account.

Also, reading through my Tesla account it says my vehicle will not have free supercharging if I sell it. this seems to be a change but I don't really care, I plan to keep it 5-10 years like we do with all cars.

I just noticed this as well. My Wife and I ordered her a Model X on Dec. 31st and I was reading through some Tesla documentation saying that the Free Supercharging was limited to the original buyer and did not apply for resale of the vehicle. Does anyone know if this is something new that Tesla implemented? My Model S is about a year old and I do not recall seeing this language when I bought it, I was nearly certain that they Free Supercharging applied to the lifespan of the VIN, regardless of the owner.