Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sure could've used Enhanced Summon today....

jkliu47

Apr 30, 2013
Glendale, CA
Walked out of my local Costco to be confronted by this minor emergency.
IMG_2741.GIF

And my Model 3 is sitting in a pool of water.
IMG_2743.GIF

Using Summons I was able to back it out about 15 feet to shallower water and I was able to wade over in ankle deep water and get in.

This would've been a great use case for Enhanced Summon - when it finally arrives!

jebinc

M3 LR AWD w/FSD and white premium interior
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Walked out of my local Costco to be confronted by this minor emergency.
View attachment 430302

And my Model 3 is sitting in a pool of water.
View attachment 430303
Using Summons I was able to back it out about 15 feet to shallower water and I was able to wade over in ankle deep water and get in.

This would've been a great use case for Enhanced Summon - when it finally arrives!

Wow, nice post!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC