Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sway Bars or Coilover (or?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My problem, what, because I ask relevant questions of why you need to fit Ohlins 4 way suspension to a road car, and ask how are you going to set it up correctly? If you want the suspension to work properly, you will need proper data logging along with the relevant experience to enable you to set it up correctly at each track you attend. If you don’t do this, you will gain no benefit from 4 way suspension, and if set-up wrong, will lose you grip.

But hey, if you just want to impress the non informed on a forum, fitting Ohlins TTX 4 way looks very impressive.

Good for you if you want to spend that amount of money on suspension. But I personally think it is a waste of your money for your application and experience.
Many of my customers are on MCS 2 or 3Way on their road car so they can bench race with their buddies on weekends. If you can afford it, why not! :)

When I had my E82 1M I literally tried 4 different mid level coilovers and played around with various spring rates before settling on one that felt the best to me, not necessarily the best for spirited driving or track.

I went straight to MCS 2WNR on the M3P so I can see what it can do for myself since all my customers are very happy with MCS on BMWs, BRZs & Corvettes. After the R&D is over I will likely end up with new Ohlins R&T product landing State side in May.