Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any pictures yet? I'm looking to downsize from my 21s but haven't decided on a color.

Just got the car back from the SC this afternoon, so it's a bit dark outside and a camera phone, but here you go:

IMG_3333 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3329 (Medium).JPG

Hi,

Just placed my order for a dual motor 85 and I'm looking at wheels options. As I need a set of winter types, I'm thinking of keeping the OEM 19" to fit winter tyres and a set of TST for the summer.

what is the cost for shipping to France ?

Anyone have any pictures of the brilliant silver on the new grey metallic body color? I emailed Tsportline and they did provide one picture but I was hoping for more angles. For anyone else looking here is the picture they provided:

Steel Grey w_ Silver TST.jpg

Maybe this is intentional or just coincidence, but when I bought my black matte TST wheels (see above) I also spent $50(?) on a set of "black" plastic lug nut caps. Well, as I was swapping wheels last week, I happened to compare my Tesla "grey" caps to the Sportline "black" caps, and I was unable to detect any difference in color.. Side by side in bright light, I could not tell them apart. So for anyone buying he black TST wheels an have grey Tesla caps, no need to spend more money on the black caps, if they are different in color, I am unable to detect it.