Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Take 2.0 is a success!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery 2.0 was a success.

Paint is great. Panel gaps are great. Just two issues: door handles inset too far, and rear seat misalignment.

Went home and immediately installed the EcoHitch that I bought from TorkLift. Smooth install. Around 1h alone.

So pleased with it!

Next stop...PPF and ceramic!

Attachments

• Y.jpg
    Y.jpg
    701.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Y3.jpg
    Y3.jpg
    778.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Y2.jpg
    Y2.jpg
    936.4 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: ftmaybe
Congrats!! Looks perfect!

Do you know what day your car was built? VIN?

I see you're from MA...which location did you take delivery?

I'm taking delivery in Peabody this upcoming week...hoping mine (Blue, AWD, 20", tow hitch, FSD) is perfect or near perfect.

Big congrats!! What a relief, right?! That’s great you installed the hitch on your own. Only 1hr install is impressive. Is that the Kuat 2.0 rack? Enjoy!!

I also have an upcoming 2.0 delivery.. I can’t help but feel anxious about it. Lol

How does that hitch differ from Tesla's?
By around $600

Otherwise, I'm not sure I can as I have not seen the Tesla one. Same ratings. Still 2" receiver.

I won't be hauling trailers, its just for the rack.

TL/DR

It’s a long story how I ended up with this one.
I ordered it before Tesla was offering them.
Then when they did offer them, I was going to lose my initial price.
Then they dropped the price so it didn't matter anyway.
So...here we are.

Big congrats!! What a relief, right?! That’s great you installed the hitch on your own. Only 1hr install is impressive. Is that the Kuat 2.0 rack? Enjoy!!

I also have an upcoming 2.0 delivery.. I can’t help but feel anxious about it. Lol

Yes to Kuat 2.0

Install was easy. Backed into garage on service ramps, right up to my tool box. Had everything ready to go. Having the right spludgers, torque wrench, and right tools goes a long way.

Congrats!! Looks perfect!

Do you know what day your car was built? VIN?

I see you're from MA...which location did you take delivery?

I'm taking delivery in Peabody this upcoming week...hoping mine (Blue, AWD, 20", tow hitch, FSD) is perfect or near perfect.

Dedham.
I don't know the day, but it was a 9/20 build.

Hope yours goes well!