Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Take the Raven or Reorder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't take it, unless they fix them.

Which SC is this?
I am picking up from San Diego Delivery Center this Saturday.
Good luck. Mine is at Buena Park.
Just an update. The SC said someone will call me back today. Nothing. I called back and he's out today but said car is at Service now. They rescheduled my pick up (4th time now) to this Saturday without checking my availability so I'm guessing they will fix it? I don't know and will find out Saturday.

Thanks all for your input. It's clear to us that we'll cancel and will not reorder if they don't fix it but we really wanted the car and hope that they do. Otherwise, ICE for now and will revisit in three years or so. We already have two non-tesla EVs but need a 3rd row SUV.

• Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT
It looks pretty bad alright, but a miracle could happen Saturday, and you will be driving that re-aligned dream machine rather than ICE. :)
You're right! They fixed three items that we couldn't live with and took them a few days but it's worth it. They should have tell me that they would fix the problems the 1st time instead of the BS within specs excuses. Took us only 15 minutes to inspect this time. Two minor paint issues and one minor alignment. I had DC put on the due bill for the paints and took the car home. So far so good. I hope I won't find any more problems in the coming week. Will spend Sunday to play with the car setup. Glad to report it's a happy ending on the 2nd round!