Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking 3 day old Model Y for repair, and $100 Uber credit per day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a little 2 weeks (dropped it off on April 1st and got it back April 17th), my car is in a much better condition.

- Uber credit: Uber will still charge your card and place a hold. But after 2-3 days, the charge should drop but you are 100% responsible for tips.

- Uber voucher: My voucher went away after a couple of days and I wasn't aware of it (but my car is still at the shop). I had to contact Tesla and they extended my voucher amount and time. But, they had to send a request to Uber for me and I won't get reimbursed for up to 6 weeks.

@firerock any pics or video of the after. I am bringing my Y in on Thursday and they said they would give me a S as loaner. I will disinfect it just like everything else I have been doing but you wouldn't catch me getting into an Uber. I have some misaligned doors and hatch plus a werid paint rub and curious to see how they are going to correct all of this.

Yep. I'm preparing a video and will post in the next day or so. Let's just say that I have a very interesting experience. My car is actually in the shop twice. After they deliver it to me...I rejected and they fixed additional stuff.

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna