Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking Delivery next week!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, Wednesday
What's your appointment for?

I'm trying to schedule a test drive for Wednesday in Jacksonville to test drive a M3.

New to Tesla and want to check things out before purchase. I'm at the "Prepare for Delivery" stage watiting for their "within 24 hours" trade in quote. Would love to see a Y if they happen to have one coming in.

Wednesday because I have a 3:00 pm recall service scheduled at the VW dealer.

What's your appointment for?

I'm trying to schedule a test drive for Wednesday in Jacksonville to test drive a M3.

New to Tesla and want to check things out before purchase. I'm at the "Prepare for Delivery" stage watiting for their "within 24 hours" trade in quote. Would love to see a Y if they happen to have one coming in.

Wednesday because I have a 3:00 pm recall service scheduled at the VW dealer.

Picking up my Y, though as Vegas mentions that could change...

I'm in Houston, Texas, and will have model Y (Long Range, 20" Induction wheel, FSD) delivered this Saturday 03/28. My order date was 03/02/2020 (then 03/09/2020 I added the Induction wheel). Received VIN number last Thursday 03/19/2020. Completed all steps, and the current Next Step is Prepared for Delivery.

Weird thing is I haven't received Trade-in packet from Tesla, even though all other steps/paperwork were completed. Not sure if I will receive the packet in upcoming days, or if I need to do that packet at the delivery center on delivery date. How about you guys, who are taking delivery this week?

I'm in Houston, Texas, and will have model Y (Long Range, 20" Induction wheel, FSD) delivered this Saturday 03/28. My order date was 03/02/2020 (then 03/09/2020 I added the Induction wheel). Received VIN number last Thursday 03/19/2020. Completed all steps, and the current Next Step is Prepared for Delivery.

Weird thing is I haven't received Trade-in packet from Tesla, even though all other steps/paperwork were completed. Not sure if I will receive the packet in upcoming days, or if I need to do that packet at the delivery center on delivery date. How about you guys, who are taking delivery this week?
That is strange. For me the trade information was step 2 of the online process. I had to upload photos and fill in the information on the trade. About two days later I got the trade credit amount and asked if I wanted to proceed with trade. The amount was very fair and what I expected.

That is strange. For me the trade information was step 2 of the online process. I had to upload photos and fill in the information on the trade. About two days later I got the trade credit amount and asked if I wanted to proceed with trade. The amount was very fair and what I expected.

I got the trade-in step finished, amount was fair as well, I uploaded my car's title and accepted the offer. The only thing I need from them is the FedEx overnight trade-in packet, which I need to sign some paperwork and send it back (together with my car's title paper). This is the process I did 3 weeks ago to purchase a Model 3 for my wife.

it went perfect! In at 10am out at 10:30am
That's awesome. They just gave me an offer for my trade in today. that was frustrating since I uploaded the pictures last Friday, and not one told me they needed better pictures until yesterday. Then they told me no one at Cali to do evaluation today since they are all closed indefinitely. At 6PM, finally got an email from my rep to tell me the offer has been uploaded! It was good so I accepted it. Now just hope they will keep my delivery schedule this Friday since most non essential businesses are shut down here in MD.

After submitting and uploading the 4 pictures a few days ago of my trade in, I Never got a call but they approved the trade in offer via the website and now I just need to upload the title of the trade in.
Then for the wait, no vin number yet or delivery date.

Fred

IMG_2908.jpg

My delivery date was supposed to be Friday, but got a call that it's now pushed back because the car won't arrive on time. But I did get my trade in packet yesterday.

Did they have you sign the title of your trade in and take a pic of it and send it over to them?

that’s what they did to me...I’m getting paranoid

Reactions: LasVegas2019