Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tampa Location on North Florida Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at the Tampa (Brandon) service center last Friday (26-October-2018) and spoke with Mark (Tampa Service Center Manager) and it sounds like Tesla is getting close to moving. Right now, overflow inventory is being kept at the new location, if I am not mistaken. I'm pretty excited to see Mark manage his new location soon, but since I live in Brandon it was a bonus for me to have less of a drive =P. However, their current location is too small and needs it's own "Tesla" feel. The new location will give that feel.

I'm hoping to purchase my next Tesla soon, as my previous one was deemed a total loss from an underinsured DUI driver back in August. Only had the car for a month haha.

@ravyas, what does "the sales department is now open" mean? Does it mean a showroom like the one at International Mall? Also, any info on when the service department will move?

We have a temporary office staffed with Tesla Sales Advisors while the permanent showroom is being built in the building next door. You can now test drive and order from Florida Avenue, just like you can at Tampa International Mall. We do have display S/X/3 models and have test drive vehicles. Unfortunately, I don't have a solid date on the service relocation.

Reactions: Seven7
We have a temporary office staffed with Tesla Sales Advisors while the permanent showroom is being built in the building next door. You can now test drive and order from Florida Avenue, just like you can at Tampa International Mall. We do have display S/X/3 models and have test drive vehicles. Unfortunately, I don't have a solid date on the service relocation.
Hi ravyas,

Thank you for the information.

Are you one of the Tesla employees assigned to the new Florida Avenue location?

Larry

Last edited:
Hi rayvas,

Thank you for the information.

Are you one of the Tesla employees assigned to the new Florida Avenue location?

Larry
Hi Ravyas,

Is there a way to get in touch with you? I had an issue I have been working to get resolved since my March order / delivery at the FL Ave. location.

Thank You!
-Todd
Hi Todd,

You can email [email protected] with the details and one of us will get back to you. I am out of office until Friday so it might be then.