Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes Wireless Phone Charger Pad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My other car has a magnet on it to hold my phone (I have a metal plate on the back of my iphone). Can I still use the wireless charger?. Thanks

A follow up from my previous post. I had to remove the metal plate from the back of my phone in order to get a consistent charge from this pad. When I would put it on it would indicate it was charging but after a second or two it would stop. Removing the plate fixed it. So if you absolutely don't want to give up the metal plate then this charger might not be for you.

A follow up from my previous post. I had to remove the metal plate from the back of my phone in order to get a consistent charge from this pad. When I would put it on it would indicate it was charging but after a second or two it would stop. Removing the plate fixed it. So if you absolutely don't want to give up the metal plate then this charger might not be for you.

Thanks for the info. I might have to pass on it for now.

I ordered mine from their website. Shipped from China. Took about 3 weeks total to get it.

I ordered mine off Amazon and it got delivered yesterday (1-day free shipping) It was already in stock near my area.
Charging pad works great so far and they even included (2) free USB Splitters.

Check their Amazon page to see if they have any in stock near you before purchasing from their website
https://www.amazon.com/TapTes-Wirel...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TDQ4GGWAFGQQ1RG3AVEF