Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tech Specs for export plates - Austria

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
Next week I'll pick up my MYLR W/W from Vienna and I have to get export plates since the car will be registered in Bulgaria.
In order to get the plates in advance I have to send some specs to the insurance company but I don't have them. My TA told me that the
specs will be in the coc document which I'll get after taking delivery... Is there a good person out there who already got his MYLR and be able check his coc document and
paste me these numbers :) Thank you very much 🙏🙏🙏
image.png

Was looking for the same info minutes ago :)
From what I gathered the whole process of receiving export plates takes about 15-30 minutes in the office, but would acutally be nice to have this finished beforehand.

I would imagine you could some of these off the website, at least the weights and payload capacities.... I'm not sure if cars made in Fremont for North America are slightly different in spec from those made in Berlin....

I have coc but from March delivery... If you want to try your luck I can provide them later today. Also where did you find that firm? From what my TA informed me - each week there is a different company which provides the export plates..

Hello everyone,
Next week I'll pick up my MYLR W/W from Vienna and I have to get export plates since the car will be registered in Bulgaria.
In order to get the plates in advance I have to send some specs to the insurance company but I don't have them. My TA told me that the
specs will be in the coc document which I'll get after taking delivery... Is there a good person out there who already got his MYLR and be able check his coc document and
paste me these numbers :) Thank you very much 🙏🙏🙏
View attachment 813216
Hey I don’t have the info you required, but I am doing something similar - buying from Ireland to be registered in Cyprus. I was wondering if Tesla provided you with a tax excerpt? Since we need to pay tax in the country we will register the car

Hey I don’t have the info you required, but I am doing something similar - buying from Ireland to be registered in Cyprus. I was wondering if Tesla provided you with a tax excerpt? Since we need to pay tax in the country we will register the car
For EU if you buy for a company they issue VAT free invoice. If you buy as a indiviyyoubpay the whole price, then pay in your country and send them the documents. After they review it they refund the VAT. At least that's the case when buying from Austria to Bulgaria

Thanks for responding! did you also pay road registration tax? I am trying to convince Tesla to not fully register the car, but register it temporarily and allow me to add ZZ plates but looks like they dont want to go off their typical procedure.

Thanks for responding! did you also pay road registration tax? I am trying to convince Tesla to not fully register the car, but register it temporarily and allow me to add ZZ plates but looks like they dont want to go off their typical procedure.
No idea about registration process for you.. I gave them the export plates and they put them on.. and I was on my merry way :)