Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tein EnduraPro swap, springs too? If so, any that do NOT adjust the ride height?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, to start I'm dealing with a 22 MY LR. I hate the ride quality.

So pretty stoked to hear about Tein EnduraPros being a viable swap. So planning on it.

Just wondering, should the springs get swapped out? Somehow the OE suspension feels both under and over sprung.

If springs are upgraded, are there any that do NOT drop the ride height? Or just use height spacers to offset the drop?

It seems some people are swapping to performance OE springs, maybe go that route? But I think that would drop the ride height a bit too.

Thanks for reading.

Hi, we have installed the Tein EnduraPro Plus. (the adjustable dampening). they're very similar to the non Plus. You can use your stock springs so the height will be the same. But if you were looking to upgrade your springs, there are aftermarket products that wouldn't affect the height with better spring rates for loads and comfort.

Hi, we have installed the Tein EnduraPro Plus. (the adjustable dampening). they're very similar to the non Plus. You can use your stock springs so the height will be the same. But if you were looking to upgrade your springs, there are aftermarket products that wouldn't affect the height with better spring rates for loads and comfort.

What springs would you recommend for comfort? I have the Tein EnduraPro on my MYP and looking for the next step of even more comfort.