Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tell me about your Reus Audio experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to know about your Reus Audio experience.

Tell me what system you got and any upgrades you recommend and how you like the system overall. Has it met your expectations and given a chance to make decision again would you do Reus again or different option?

I have read just about every Reus post there is and wanted more fresh outlooks since there is no 2019 posts on Reus. I am waiting in a Reus install but queue is couple of months due to travel time needed.

Cannot tell you about a recent install mine was done in 2013 on my Model S in my garage. Do not remember which system I think it was around $4000 and love it, also last year I was having a problem with the bass and emailed Cliff and told him that my system was out of warranty and wondered what it would cost to have him come and do a repair. He said my system was not out of warranty 5 years after install, came to my house and fixed it no charge.

I went in fairly blind on this one -- I usually obsess over equipment/specs/etc, I trusted my gut as these guys engineer sound, not put together pieces. I did the 2.5 setup and am very pleased. I love music, but this system made me appreciate genre's I don't usually listen to and occasional comedy/audiobooks with how crisp the sound is. Not cheap, but worth it.

Well after reading more than a few reviews I decided to contact Cliff at Reus. Sitting here at Reus as I type, getting the SST stage 2.5 installed on my X. I will let you guys know how it goes but from what I’ve seen and heard, I’m positive I will not be disappointed.

Contact info for REUS Audio

Attachments

• 724753A9-FD90-49FD-B009-76EF0AAE7A6E.jpeg
    724753A9-FD90-49FD-B009-76EF0AAE7A6E.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 999B0DFC-C80D-4CD6-B2F9-36F2B48D71C8.jpeg
    999B0DFC-C80D-4CD6-B2F9-36F2B48D71C8.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 159
So just finished up having the guys over at REUS upgrade my listening experience and I have to say I’m glad I went forward with the upgrade.

If you’re on the fence, don’t be, Well worth every cent. Sat through traffic and was so into what I was listening to that for the first time I don’t think sitting on the I-15 during rush hour bothered me any.

One thing I realized is sound is something you get used to so it does just take a few months of suffering through the bad audio and then it actually sounds pretty good . You just have to get the ears used to listening to this trash for a while . Then you don’t really comprehend what is good vs is bad just what the ears are used to. So if you are on the fence the best advise I can give is give your current Audio system a 3 month listening period and you will thanks me that you saved your 5k. Your welcome