Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa Cable Organizer Back In Stock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I've been checking the Tesla site daily for the Model S/X Cable Organizer to go back in stock. Someone confirmed earlier it works just fine for the Model 3 charger as well. And for me, the $25 hit isn't as bad as the $500 full wall connector. Just in case anyone else is interested it's in stock!

With shipment to Vegas comes to $27.06, confirmation below:

Edit: Forgot to add link!
Model S/X Cable Organizer

Tesla Wall Mount.png

• Informative
Reactions: arcus and JasJ
I use this Bike Hanger from Home Depot for 5 bucks and change, and it gets the job done well....

Everbilt 3-in-1 Bike Hanger-14945 - The Home Depot
O/T but curious- do you have the nema14-50 in parallel to the Hpwc?
I’ve been wondering if a “daisy chain” setup would be possible where the second in series is not another hpwc but just an outlet, but (I haven’t done any research) I think the daisy chain setup for hpwcs is achieved via an extra signaling cable to the secondary, not via pure current throttling.
Any comments on the setup I’m describing welcome

O/T but curious- do you have the nema14-50 in parallel to the Hpwc?
I’ve been wondering if a “daisy chain” setup would be possible where the second in series is not another hpwc but just an outlet, but (I haven’t done any research) I think the daisy chain setup for hpwcs is achieved via an extra signaling cable to the secondary, not via pure current throttling.
Any comments on the setup I’m describing welcome

RandyS, Just curious but does the 14-50 in line with WC pass code where you are? Not a chance would it in Canada. It would require a double pole, double throw disconnect so only one could be powered at any one time and never potentially both at the same time.
Even so you would be limited to a 50 amp panel breaker to account for the 14-50.

RandyS, Just curious but does the 14-50 in line with WC pass code where you are? Not a chance would it in Canada. It would require a double pole, double throw disconnect so only one could be powered at any one time and never potentially both at the same time.
Even so you would be limited to a 50 amp panel breaker to account for the 14-50.
I didn't go as far as asking someone to admit publicly if their setup passes code :)
Maybe it *can* pass code if it's a 100A line and the HPWC is limited to 40A for an 'idiot proof config'

I didn't go as far as asking someone to admit publicly if their setup passes code :)
Maybe it *can* pass code if it's a 100A line and the HPWC is limited to 40A for an 'idiot proof config'

Interesting. I think the problem would be 100 amp breaker/wire flowing directly to a Nema 14-50. The outlet itself is only rated for a max 50 amp breaker on the feed line to it. The work around could be 100 amp breaker/wire to a small sub panel. Two 50 amp breakers. One feeding the 14-50 and one the WC. Legal, allows you to use both at the same time and avoids having to throw a lever on a disconnect to power only one at a time. Downside is the 100 amp rated wire cost depending on the run, the additional sub and breakers.

Whats your point. So does a $0.40 6" spike or a free scrap of 2X2.

(edited in advance to avoid being moved to 'snippiness' ;))

fantastic idea. I've got to go steal a rr spike.
then make a hole so the spike fits
and drill holes to fit the support
which in time costs me about 150.00.
Garden hose hanger is a better option if you value your time.

Whats your point. So does a $0.40 6" spike or a free scrap of 2X2.

(edited in advance to avoid being moved to 'snippiness' ;))

fantastic idea. I've got to go steal a rr spike.
then make a hole so the spike fits
and drill holes to fit the support
which in time costs me about 150.00.
Garden hose hanger is a better option if you value your time.

Really Richard?

1. Buy $.040 spike at HD
2. Hammer spike into Exsisting wall stud
3. Hang cord on spike
4. If you really want to ‘spike’ it up paint the spike Tesla red ;)