Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Temporary Thread for Itchy-fingered Investors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do they get this quoted prediction from?

“When Tesla showed its Model 3 in 2016, leading to a rush of deposits from potential buyers, Mr Musk predicted sales would hit as many as 1m vehicles in 2020. Though reaching just half that, the actual figure - an increase of 36 per cent from the year before - still showed that Tesla was scaling up its global operations more quickly than some had expected.”

Tesla beats expectations with record number of vehicle deliveries

I've always been a leader, never a follower, so I have no idea how one kickstarts a "Following" into a "subscribes to all the Leader's posts".

This was the Moderators' collective best idea for how to ensure that all participants see Moderator Notes & Warnings. We're working on it but if any have constructive suggestions you may post them here.
Maybe it’s not a perfect solution but what if Mods use “disagree” as a warning mechanism? I’d wager few of the type A types here don’t immediately notice when they get a disagree. When you see it’s from a Mod you can assume it’s a warning.

Reactions: blckdmp
I've always been a leader, never a follower, so I have no idea how one kickstarts a "Following" into a "subscribes to all the Leader's posts".

This was the Moderators' collective best idea for how to ensure that all participants see Moderator Notes & Warnings. We're working on it but if any have constructive suggestions you may post them here.

Why not just post your message every day for a week at various times? No need to turn the thread off and in fact more people will probably see it since many members don't even check in on the weekend.

Suggestion. Make it so moderators cannot be ignored or blocked.
Every Internet forum I've ever been on is like this. I don't understand how somehow this forum isn't.

Why not just....directly warn the people who need warning via PM?

And why has the main thread needed to be locked for 3 days? That makes literally no sense.

Thank you!

I posted a few more lovely pictures here in the Hawaii forum. I think they all came out wonderfully! Helps with the background, haha.

@Singuy possibly. Or the Post SP500 drop will combine with the good news bad luck form into a super correction. :eek: With Tesla, it legitimately could go that way.
Lol I dont think we need many reasons for Tsla to drop.
Where do they get this quoted prediction from?

“When Tesla showed its Model 3 in 2016, leading to a rush of deposits from potential buyers, Mr Musk predicted sales would hit as many as 1m vehicles in 2020. Though reaching just half that, the actual figure - an increase of 36 per cent from the year before - still showed that Tesla was scaling up its global operations more quickly than some had expected.”

Tesla beats expectations with record number of vehicle deliveries
There was an ER call about this from 2018. Some analyst asked him to speculate and he said a million in 2020, but then said half a million to a million in 2020.

I would like to suggest a 36h lockdown of the perpetual thread every weekend!

please vote with “love” if in favor and “funny”if against.

just jk, of course nobody here will support that! Hahahahahah. Addictions are hard! :D

edit:
EA58F088-22EA-4C96-A4B9-37487A0A3FF5.jpeg

And in other news... anyone follow this Twitter?

https://twitter.com/GinoG01328427

Seems they predicted the stock gain of 2020 in 2019 and now predicts:

1. Spring 2021 epic squeeze to no available float
2. 2021 Year end $5000 SP

I'm skeptical, as no one can predict the future, but wondering what others think.

I could imagine another stock split, 5:1 if the stock goes above $1k and then hitting $1k again by end of year...

If say
Another 3 factories are announced throughout the year
The supposed M2 is announced formally
Shanghai has a run rate of 250k/yr as of earnings
And Tesla guides for 800 to 1M cars
at the year end earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.