Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Temporary Thread for Itchy-fingered Investors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
~~~For the small number of hours during which the Main Thread is closed, here is a very temporary location you may use to post whatever you need to share with others. Once the Main Thread is unlocked - in 6-12 hours - these may be ported over to there.~~~

• Love
Reactions: MitchMitch
AudubonB said:
First: ALL thread participants need to place ALL Moderators on "Follow". That way, each of you will receive notice of every post that every Moderator makes. That means me @AudubonB, and also @ggr, @Right_Said_Fred, and @Intl Professor. ***RSFred specifically asks you NOT follow him unless you’ve a lifelong desire to wade through many, many posts in Dutch***

I've followed a number of people for years on TMC and have never once received a notification for any of their posts. Does this work for anyone else? (Or do the notifications only work for mods?)

And yes, I follow @AudubonB and have not gotten any notification for his recent posts.

Scratch:
Looking at Elon’s projection from 2014:
"I feel confident that we will be able to achieve at least half a million cars a year by 2020"
He was clearly talking about run rate, not yearly production.

And based on Q4, Tesla’s current run rate is, wait, 722k...

I guess Elon time works two ways, for one year projection he tends to be late by 50%, for 5yrs projection, the man over deliver by 50%...

Last edited:
I've followed a number of people for years on TMC and have never once received a notification for any of their posts. Does this work for anyone else? (Or do the notifications only work for mods?)

And yes, I follow @AudubonB and have not gotten any notification for his recent posts.

I have never followed anyone. But I just tested - you can put the same person on both follow and ignore lists. Perhaps check that? Or do anyone else get notifications?

I have never followed anyone. But I just tested - you can put the same person on both follow and ignore lists. Perhaps check that? Or do anyone else get notifications?

So. I put all moderators on both follow and ignore.

The result so far is that I can see this thread but not the first post.

This is more interesting than what I just netflixed. So thanks for that. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.