Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD updated to two week window, today, after the app/site update. However, with BBB passing the House now, not sure what to do. That's a lot of extra money in my pocket if it comes back from the Senate somewhat similar.
I'd probably just take delivery. I bought my MY in October, and the price has gone up $4k since then. The BBB tax credit is what, like $8k? If you change your delivery or delay it, will your price change to the current (higher) price? I'm sure between now and Jan 1 Tesla will jack the prices up even more, so whatever you get back on your taxes will almost be a wash since you locked in the lower price a couple months ago.

I'd probably just take delivery. I bought my MY in October, and the price has gone up $4k since then. The BBB tax credit is what, like $8k? If you change your delivery or delay it, will your price change to the current (higher) price? I'm sure between now and Jan 1 Tesla will jack the prices up even more, so whatever you get back on your taxes will almost be a wash since you locked in the lower price a couple months ago.
I thought you can generally do just like a 30 day hold? As long as I don't change the configuration, I don't think the price should change... /shrug That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Reactions: Cyberdelia
Took delivery yesterday in Nashville, asked the SA about the missing USB ports, she said that there was a batch of of MY's (don't know how many) that are missing ports, but that it is an easy fix. She said they they would be getting delivery of some of those in the coming week or so. Mine was great, everything was there, car looked in perfect condition. I did get my 2021 vin the same day folks started getting 2022 vin's.

Attachments

• IMG_4275.JPG
    IMG_4275.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 75
Any recent MYP deliveries to Brentwood? My EDD pushed back to Christmas. Curious about the potential Michelin All-Seasons. I, of course, already ordered 20" wheels from T-Sportline, and AS4s to go with them from Discount Tire Direct. Now, I might not need them?

Didn't know we had a TN waiting room so I'll add my order info:

Original OD: 10/31
Configuration: MYP, Blue/White, No tow
Pickup: Tesla @ West Town Mall in Knoxville, TN
Placed on hold until 11/19
EDD 1: 1/29-2/28
EDD 2: 12/5-12/31
EDD current: 12/19-12/31

Hoping my EDD moves to January organically as I am selfish and do not want to miss out on *potential* $8k, but I will evaluate how to proceed in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Cyberdelia
20211224_114444 (1).jpg

Took delivery in Brentwood last Thursday 12/23 (a day early). Small door alignment issue, rear driver side, that they fixed while I was doing my signing, and Grant at Brentwood Tesla was a pleasure to work with. Loan at DCU for 1.24% for 65 months, smooth as well. They overnighted a check for me, especially after I was going to be picking up the vehicle a day earlier than originally scheduled.

Arrived now, with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 All-Season tires, which is awesome. However, I already purchased T-Sportline 20" TST gloss black rims and 20" Pilot Sport 4 All-Seasons, which are sitting in my garage. Anyone interested in those for at around cost (otherwise, I'll be returning them this week)?

Also, interesting to note it arrived from the factory with 2021.44.6 and got the 2021.44.25.2 holiday update on the 25th. So, not too much time to get use to v10, at least.

Received my MYLR last Saturday and I am supposed to be getting it back from PPF tomorrow. I was talking with the installer and he was discussing how he thought there should be more of a community of Tesla owners in Tennessee. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in such a community. Maybe having meet-ups in different cities in Tennessee, biannually or quarterly. In Nashville, there is a Cars and Coffee group that meets monthly.

Received my MYLR last Saturday and I am supposed to be getting it back from PPF tomorrow. I was talking with the installer and he was discussing how he thought there should be more of a community of Tesla owners in Tennessee. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in such a community. Maybe having meet-ups in different cities in Tennessee, biannually or quarterly. In Nashville, there is a Cars and Coffee group that meets monthly.
Did your EDD slide around a lot? My OD was 10/16 with original April EDD. Jumped to March, then February and I was 2 weeks from my window and it pushed back to March, then April, now June.

Secretly hoping it boomerangs back to March but not sure how likely that is.

Did your EDD slide around a lot? My OD was 10/16 with original April EDD. Jumped to March, then February and I was 2 weeks from my window and it pushed back to March, then April, now June.

Secretly hoping it boomerangs back to March but not sure how likely that is.
I had 16 EDD changes...had a 2 week delivery window in November, got changed again. Had 3 2 week windows, and eventually waited 178 days from order to delivery .