Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla’s £50 PPF Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the looks of it, its not going to protect any leading edges of anything, ie the return on the wheel arch where from the photo it looks like yours has been shot blasted. You need proper PPF that is wrapped on the edges - the latter is often an option that may or may not be mentioned.

From the looks of it, its not going to protect any leading edges of anything, ie the return on the wheel arch where from the photo it looks like yours has been shot blasted. You need proper PPF that is wrapped on the edges - the latter is often an option that may or may not be mentioned.

I think mine's just dirty but yes it's only a matter of time before it's ruined unless I can get something sorted.

I've got body-coloured mudflaps from Torque Alliance (their 'V2' version) en route, a bodyshop visit tomorrow, Tesla PPF (not leading edge but still..) also en route and finally a visit to the XPEL detailer in town. Phew. Hopefully I can sort something that will work!