Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 3 Homelink Suspended

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does it work? We hopefully get our glass fixed next week (only taken 4 months) so I can at last put our roof seal in. Even better if they manage to fit the glass evenly. Then I will see what else is needed - road noise from rear would be biggest bang, but I suspect biggest buck too.

It certainly made a difference to the sound of doors closing, reduced wind/water noise from the front doors. It’s still a loud cabin (which was reinforced to me by spending 4 days in a loaner S). If you find a good solution for the rear let me know.

One interesting observation - I had my headliner replaced in my August 2019 delivery Model 3 a couple of weeks ago. The replacement headliner is noticeably plusher. Way more foam inside. I have to imagine that’s part of the cabin noise reduction efforts.

ooooh. we are having part of our headliner replaced - whatever scratched 2/3 the height of the inside of the windscreen probably also made the hole in the headliner - looks M8/M10 sized... hopefully they will need to replace a bit more to match

ooooh. we are having part of our headliner replaced - whatever scratched 2/3 the height of the inside of the windscreen probably also made the hole in the headliner - looks M8/M10 sized... hopefully they will need to replace a bit more to match

They only replaced the main bit on mine. The colour was the same and it was only really when I was absentmindedly pushing the A pillar on the lower part and the new part that I noticed.