Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 70 Point Mechanical Inspection?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@flynnstone
Regardless of what others will tell you here, if Tesla is not willing to provide you a list of what they inspected, they are standing behind any inspection at all. You can't go back later and tell them that someone on TMC told you they check _INSERT_ANYTHING_HERE_ and you found that it was defective. They might as well tell you they checked 1000 things, if they are not willing to tell you what they are, it's just meaningless marketing fluff.

Reactions: sharpgator
I asked for a copy of the inspection report on a used Tesla I placed a deposit on. Tesla was unable or unwilling to supply it. Not sure which. One of the many reasons I cancelled the order.
Did you get your deposit back? I was told I'd have to transfer my deposit to another car within 72 hours or lose it. My car is coming in the next few days and I'd like to have the option to get my deposit back but worried about losing deposit and now $2000 shipping fee.

Here is what A SA sent me not too long ago. It's not the 70pt list but covers a little bit of it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-235334_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-235334_Drive.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: bigbear
Did you get your deposit back? I was told I'd have to transfer my deposit to another car within 72 hours or lose it. My car is coming in the next few days and I'd like to have the option to get my deposit back but worried about losing deposit and now $2000 shipping fee.
I did. Took about two weeks for the credit to show up on my credit card.