Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla account - Supercharger history

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Anyone else’s account history playing up?

I’m seeing the following:

- supercharger sessions from today not showing at all
- filter dates not affecting the results returned
- if you use filter dates, the displayed dates switch to 1969!

is it just me?

Attachments

• BA32B9B9-730E-4AD1-AF4A-86D4870C6D99.jpeg
    BA32B9B9-730E-4AD1-AF4A-86D4870C6D99.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 105
As a possibly related data point:

I had not been credited with the free miles for a couple of referrals. I had been complaining to Tesla who kept saying it was a known issue and they would get back to me.

Anyway last week they said their developers had fixed the issue and I should now have the miles.

Sure enough I supercharged yesterday and wasn’t charged cash, but the charge itself (as OP says) is not showing at all in my history. They way it used to work was that you’d see the charge and the deduction from the free miles allowance.

As a possibly related data point:

I had not been credited with the free miles for a couple of referrals. I had been complaining to Tesla who kept saying it was a known issue and they would get back to me.

Anyway last week they said their developers had fixed the issue and I should now have the miles.

Sure enough I supercharged yesterday and wasn’t charged cash, but the charge itself (as OP says) is not showing at all in my history. They way it used to work was that you’d see the charge and the deduction from the free miles allowance.

That’s interesting. I similarly was using it to track the deduction of free miles. So for lease customers, there is now no way to track this!

I had some missing referrals on my account too and looking at my account they have now been credited. Yippee! I've also noted that my last charge shown in the car's "Charging" page is now showing £15 or whatever it was instead of saying £0.00 - it has never displayed the cost before when using referral miles.
(It used to show it totting up whilst charging but almost as soon as you finished it then displayed £0.00)