Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App Waking up Car When Opened Directly to Tesla Energy Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got no where with Tesla.. They just don't seem to understand. When I explain, they just don't listen and repeat back that the behaviour has always been this way and the car should wake so the information is up to date..

Yes same. Tesla vehicles were clueless and energy were the same. It was a never ending roundabout of messages.
My problem seems to have gotten worse....the car refuses to sleep now at all if plugged in even thought I have CoS off and no interaction with the Tesla app.
Surely it needs an update as 6% loss everyday is an annoying waste.

Yes same. Tesla vehicles were clueless and energy were the same. It was a never ending roundabout of messages.
My problem seems to have gotten worse....the car refuses to sleep now at all if plugged in even thought I have CoS off and no interaction with the Tesla app.
Should be an option for the car to never wake unless you ask it to refresh the data. A simple Zzz next to the image of the car on the main app with it saying "Sleeping - Tap to Refresh/Wake Up" Something like that, then problem solved.

Reboot app and the car? I've seen the car get stuck sometimes and refuse to sleep. The car will also stay awake if your 12V is dying so that it doesn't brick itself.