Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app weekly and monthly solar data is off by one day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My solar (no powerwall) was turned on a few weeks ago. The app is showing correct data, except that the Week and Month view data is all off by one day. Today shows yesterday's data, etc. My first day of production and all days following are showing one day later than actual. When I download my data the CSV shows the same (also verified with pwmon.io monitor) - all Week and Month values show on the date after they actually occurred.

Any ideas? Is there a way to file a bug report?

It may be a Tesla server issue.

Actually it is, upon further checking, a Tesla issue;
IMG_1034.jpeg

Mine is not displaying at all at the moment.

All the best,

BG

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt-FL
I would start by trying the app on a different device, preferably with a different operating system. If that fails, I would try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If that fails, I would call Tesla.

Good luck.

All the best,

BG

Last edited:
Call Tesla support. It may be something like the time zone on your gateway being set wrong so it's generating the wrong time stamps. In any case I suspect it's an issue that can be fixed in the configuration of your system. Something probably went wrong during provisioning.

As a follow-up to this bug, the latest Tesla app update resolved this issue. While the Week view is no longer in the app, in the Month view the daily data now shows on the correct days. Plus solar-only customers now get real-time generation figures in this update as opposed to updates every 3 hours.