Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla bodywork

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Rear door on the passenger side of my TeslaY had 3 dents, paint chips and scratches. bc some damage were too close to the front door the entire front door needed to be repainted (3 coats) as well. Tesla collision center refused to provide itemized estimate the best I could get from them was a verbal quote “$xxx or $xxx minimum “. To deal with insurance and Tesla would be a nightmare so I decided to pay out of my own pocket. I selected Katy Coach Works in Houston. They are Tesla certified and their reviews were good. I decided to give them a try but I was still apprehensive about my decision though. I stopped by Katy Coach and got a much lower detailed itemized estimate in less than 30 minutes.They started to work on my car almost immediately.

The repair was all done in 5 days.. What a beautiful job they did! The damaged door is now like brand new with no trace of any previous damage. B was the super nice lady who helped to update me the repair. She was very professional and responsive. Overall I had a pleasant experience with Katy Coach and I high recommend them.

Last edited: