Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla change of ownership

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I bought a Model S p85 (Saturday 10th Aug) and straight away sent an email with proof of ownership and all the others info to tesla so that I can use the app and super charging etc. but I haven't had a response. I then sent a follow up email a couple of days later and no response, then contacted customer services Friday and no response.

Its holiday season which no doubt plays a part but is it typically a long process?

Interested to know if I'm just over eager or Tesla are struggling at the moment?

Hi,

I bought a Model S p85 (Saturday 10th Aug) and straight away sent an email with proof of ownership and all the others info to tesla so that I can use the app and super charging etc. but I haven't had a response. I then sent a follow up email a couple of days later and no response, then contacted customer services Friday and no response.

Its holiday season which no doubt plays a part but is it typically a long process?

Interested to know if I'm just over eager or Tesla are struggling at the moment?
Please I need help with changing ownership too... What email address did you use?

Hi,

GallyP85.... as you can see I commented on your post earlier today... At 11:53 I submitted All 6 answers to the 8 questions and at 12:10 I received a email stating that my car had been added. I might just have God favor over my life. Here's what I did.. see image attached. Make sure your DL is in color alone with your car registration email it to: [email protected].. answer all the questions.

Attachments

• 20190904_145759.jpg
    20190904_145759.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Informative
Reactions: -DB-