Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla CPO images link - Please contribute

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some links for cars I was interested in and got links for. If you get photo links and pass on the vehicle, please post the links here to help other members out and also save Tesla advisers time as well:

5YJSA1S1XFFP68614 - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ymgkdtfy07v7oeb/AAB-_DjoeA9KPO88FKKV_aHta?dl=0

- Available for pick up in Owings Mills, Maryland

5YJSA1DN6DFP06818 - Dropbox - 5YJSA1DN6DFP06818 - Simplify your life

- Available for pick up in Owings Mills, MD

5YJSA1H18EFP45984 - Dropbox - P45984 - Simplify your life

- Available for pick up in Mount Kisco, New York

Well at least they point out the flaw d areas! Seen some pics that are far away, low resolution, and under lights that create a ton of glare! Telling you nothing about the condition of the vehicle ‍♂️

This was my first CPO experience. Saw this one with all the features I wanted at the right price. So I committed and put down a deposit on it sight unseen! Was excited and nervous as I waited 3 days before someone contacted me and sent pics.

SoCal - p85D - midnight metallic grey

lots of glare so hard to tell what’s going on. But the dent on the rear quarter panel and overall wear (curb rash, wear on seats) was enough for me to pass on this one.

Dropbox - P65367 - Mid. Silver MS P85D - Simplify your life

70D MidnightSlvr/GreyNextGen 38k miles AP1 Model S 70D 5YJSA4S24FF095846 | Tesla

Dropbox - 095846 - Simplify your life

I think the photos are 640x480... great for seeing details on a 50k car!

I think you are being awfully unfair to Tesla.

How are they supposed to sell certain cars that look like they came from a junkyard if they have to post high resolution photos of what the cars actually looks like?

Low resolution photos make for more satisfied customers. Well, at least until they go to pick up the car... :p

Reactions: MC408
In my opinion, all the CPO photo links should be formatted something more like this one. Obviously the car are not in great shape but at least the inspector shows clearly the issue and provides a description.

5YJSA4H42FF098026 - p85D Bay Area Black w black interior WeGoLook Tesla Location - Vehicle Condition Report: Job #7499 5115

Where as this one looks good from the pics, but who really knows until you see the car up close in person.

SoCal - p85D
5YJSA4H24FFP73793 - Dropbox - P73793 - Simplify your life

This was my first CPO experience. Saw this one with all the features I wanted at the right price. So I committed and put down a deposit on it sight unseen! Was excited and nervous as I waited 3 days before someone contacted me and sent pics.

SoCal - p85D - midnight metallic grey

lots of glare so hard to tell what’s going on. But the dent on the rear quarter panel and overall wear (curb rash, wear on seats) was enough for me to pass on this one.

Dropbox - P65367 - Mid. Silver MS P85D - Simplify your life
did you get your deposit back? can you link to the car on teslas site?

did you get your deposit back? can you link to the car on teslas site?

My CPO advisor has been pretty good once i finally got in touch w him. I told him I didn’t want the vehicle and he said he wanted to make sure I was happy. He offered to allow me to move my deposit or keep looking and I asked if they could refund it. He said that would not be a problem.

I decided to keep looking and I found another one local in Fremont, so I asked him to move my deposit. Again. The pics look good but it is far from a sure thing because there are no “detailed” pics or anything pointing out flaws. (Reason for my post above about inconsistency in Tesla’s CPO photo format).

Dropbox - P62975 - Simplify your life

I am now waiting to go see the car in person and take deliver (or reject it.., fingers crossed I don’t have to)

Hopefully my story ends well, I was going to wait until it was all said and done but that’s where I’m at!

My CPO advisor has been pretty good once i finally got in touch w him. I told him I didn’t want the vehicle and he said he wanted to make sure I was happy. He offered to allow me to move my deposit or keep looking and I asked if they could refund it. He said that would not be a problem.

I decided to keep looking and I found another one local in Fremont, so I asked him to move my deposit. Again. The pics look good but it is far from a sure thing because there are no “detailed” pics or anything pointing out flaws. (Reason for my post above about inconsistency in Tesla’s CPO photo format).

Dropbox - P62975 - Simplify your life

I am now waiting to go see the car in person and take deliver (or reject it.., fingers crossed I don’t have to)

Hopefully my story ends well, I was going to wait until it was all said and done but that’s where I’m at!

thats good to hear! the guy I have been in touch with was pretty stern about the deposit being non-refundable! I missed out on a few deals because I wasnt able to travel this week to see them.

But i didnt realize that the pictures had this much inconsistencies. I was relying on them being honest and upfront about the condition. I assumed the "70 point" inspection would cover the dents and everything.