Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla driver profile not changing automatically

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla Model 3 LR from December 2021, we are using two phone keys and to cards/only as emergency/. The car currently is with firmware 2023.26.9 and the Tesla phone app is updated to the latest version.
After one of the updates of the car in early August 2023 the automatically switching between profiles has stoped working. We have two cloud profiles properly linked to the different keys from the menu in the car. I tried inlining them and linking them again as well restarting the car but without any success. I need to change the profile manually, it does not matter if I unlock the car with a phone key or a card. The car received 1 or 2 updates after the issue appeared but without any change. Does anyone has the same issue or solution?

Not the same issue but is this when you are going in solo? I find my wife's iPhone has a stronger bluetooth signal (and I often open the door for her) and even though I get to the car first it seems to use her card. Sounds like you have already made sure the cards are linked to the profile. Open the Lock Screen while you are having the issue and see which key is connected. If it's her key that's showing connected and you are the only one in the car, I'm lost. I would delete your phone key (not your card) and start from scratch at that point.

Every time my wife drives my Y ( her daily is M3P) my seat position is messed up.
I checked the profile switching yesterday, and that she's not changing seat position manually when she gets in.
The seats adjusts to her profile correctly, but the when I get in, its not back to what I had saved, eventho it shows me as the current profile - have to move the seat.

Also - EasyEntry seems to have the mind of its own, and won't save my seat's "exit position"

Any idea?