Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called Tesla and it turns out you have to be an owner or an employee to schedule a tour of the factory in Fremont. I've been obsessed with Tesla and Elon for years and it would mean the world to see where it all comes together. The customer support lady hinted that if a friend was an owner they could get you in. Any help, recommendations, or insight would be appreciated.

That hint was correct: if you know an owner who schedules a tour, you can go in as that person's guest - around this forum, at least, that is referred to as the +1.
If you make yourself a presence on this forum, then if you ever are heading to the Bay area you might solicit someone there to help you in that regard.

Good luck!

Just called Tesla and it turns out you have to be an owner or an employee to schedule a tour of the factory in Fremont. I've been obsessed with Tesla and Elon for years and it would mean the world to see where it all comes together. The customer support lady hinted that if a friend was an owner they could get you in. Any help, recommendations, or insight would be appreciated.

Hi Paul,

I am a Model X owner and will be taking a factory tour on Tues, 8/8 at 3 PM. If you would like to join me, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Andrew

Paul - Any owner that schedules a tour can bring up to 3 guests. As dreamwave6 illustrated, sometimes they have an extra slot. You really have two ways to approach it - wait for an offer like dreamwave6's and then book a trip around it or head out to the Bay area and start stumping to join a tour during your dates out there. The tours are awesome, you will be more obsessed after going on one. Good luck!

Hi Paul,

I am a Model X owner and will be taking a factory tour on Tues, 8/8 at 3 PM. If you would like to join me, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Andrew! I would love to be your guest at another factory tour. My husband is a huge fan of Tesla and this would be a dream come true. Please let me know if this is something you would be okay with doing and we can schedule a date!