Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Financial?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a Tesla Financial or do they do all financing 3rd party?
I have a 100D MX on order (got in right before lifetime SC ended), and after filling out the finance app online, Ive only had Chase Bank contact me
Also, are they financing 100% on these including sales tax? Asking because if the rates really are under 3% like Tesla showed on their order page, Id much rather finance everything and keep my cash in higher yield investments
FWIW, I have a FICO over 800 and in top income bracket
Thanks!

I believe Tesla does financing through 3rd parties and connects you with one of the lenders (not sure how that's selected).
I was paired with Wells Fargo, others with US Bank. I was able to finance 90% of the configuration price, with the remaining 10% + taxes as down payment.

I got 2.74 for 72 mo from US Bank via Tesla (90%). I was told that was the September rate and that it would be going up (3.49 I think they said?). I applied and was notified by Tesla of the approval a couple of hours later.

On my recent MX order (October 6) they paired me with Wells, 2.99%. It was 1.99 for the Model S. They would go to 72 months at that rate, up to 90% loan to value. I’m on the conservative side and doing a shorter term with more down — still no rate discount.