Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla fixes AP & FSD price mess. Prices going back up...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've owned my 3D+EAP since October. I have seen time and again, situations where there is no logical way FSD as originally described as "Fully Self Driving" would ever be a reality, with the exception of some pockets of the country. I live in Chicago, we have pot holes, some are in the middle of a highway that will seriously damage your car, if not bring it to a complete stop. Tesla really needs to stop offering a package call Full Self Driving. Let me pay for hardware updates, let me pay for feature packs that I want, but stop trying to sell the idea that my car is going to fully drive me on it's own. /*rant over*/

Reactions: MrMannilow
Jeff is so mad, he's lost the ability to read and apply logic. All he wants to do is call us whiners.

I 100% agree with Garlan. OK with the tech becoming cheaper. With FSD it was different...we were EXPLICITLY WARNED..."buy now else you will pay more later." And we didn't have "early enjoyment" hence the pushback. Simple as that.

Obviously Jeff just wants to attack, so it is what it is but at least wanted to put the simple logic out there so reasonable people could get it.

• Informative
Reactions: ord3r