Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Gen 2 charger available still?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where I can get a brand new Tesla Gen 2 wall connector with a 24 foot cable? I dont see them on the Tesla website and when I contacted Tesla they told me they are no longer available on through through tesla.

Does anyone know where I can get a brand new Tesla Gen 2 wall connector with a 24 foot cable? I dont see them on the Tesla website and when I contacted Tesla they told me they are no longer available on through through tesla.

you may be able to find a set on Kijiji some people have the signature version referral one they sell on there at times. I was also looking for this when I moved, but ended up buying the 3rd gen 18 ft. It’s actually easier to use as the cables are much thinner, that swayed my decision as I used to have a gen 2. The gen 3 cable is much easier to use. 18 vs 24 I guess that’s the question for you if it matters. Also max 60a on gen 3 although that’s the max for M3 anyway

you may be able to find a set on Kijiji some people have the signature version referral one they sell on there at times. I was also looking for this when I moved, but ended up buying the 3rd gen 18 ft. It’s actually easier to use as the cables are much thinner, that swayed my decision as I used to have a gen 2. The gen 3 cable is much easier to use. 18 vs 24 I guess that’s the question for you if it matters. Also max 60a on gen 3 although that’s the max for M3 anyway
Yeah that's ok if it's your first time buying one but if you need a second one for load sharing between multiple cars then it's cheaper to try and find a second Gen 2 if you already have one.