Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla is Amazon Fast with Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I expected the usual lethargic order fulfillment that I get from everyone but Amazon. Not so.

I ordered a Whsipbar rack on Tuesday.
Order shipped next day on Wednesday.
Will be delivered FedEx on Friday.
No shipping charge.

Also, I found that you should order online through the Tesla website instead of at the service center parts counter. Your order will be prioritized over the service center order.

Even when I ordered all-weather mats back in June, at the parts counter; it took no more than a week.

I have no complaints about this kind of customer service.

Long ago, the store was horrible in pretty much every aspect. But in the last year or two (including an order I made Monday that was delivered today) things have been fantastic. Easy to order, no shipping charges, good packaging, very quick delivery.

However, I recognize that I've been ordering things they have in stock. I am sure that, as with anything else, if they can't ship it right away, it is difficult to get status information as 1680md notes.

My wife ordered me a shirt and a hat through the web store. There were no updates on the status of the order for about 2 weeks, until it shipped and arrived the next day. I ordered All-Weather mats for the frunk and trunk of our 3 on Saturday night. One will arrive tomorrow and one will arrive Friday.

I hope that more people experience service like the latter than the former.

I ordered the all weather floor mats on Monday. They shipped out on Tuesday, but I won't have them until Monday next week. Slow ground shipping from CA to MD. I don't even think I had the option to pay for faster shipping. Worse of all, it's coming by FedEx, which always finds a reason to delay my delivery date. I don'y think I've ever gotten a package on time from FedEx.