Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla is going to enable homeowners with Tesla solar roof tiles and solar panels to access and dive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Maaz

Oct 6, 2014
Torrance
https://electrek.co/2019/07/03/tesla-solar-roof-panel-owners-data/

Now the company says it is offering “a few feature enhancements coming to the Tesla app in the coming months”:

• You will be able to view your solar production for any historical day, month, or year
  • You will be able to export your solar and battery production data

This is awesome news! I know a lot of people have been requesting these features.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Tesla is going to allow solar roof and panel owners to deep dive into their own data - Electrek

Now the company says it is offering “a few feature enhancements coming to the Tesla app in the coming months”:

• You will be able to view your solar production for any historical day, month, or year
  • You will be able to export your solar and battery production data

This is awesome news! I know a lot of people have been requesting these features.
I figured it was coming soon, seeing as they are shutting down the MySolarCity site in August.

Great news. "Coming months" - is that calendar time, or Musk time? ;)
Hopefully it means by August 1st since MySolarCity.com functionality will be going away then:

Your MySolarCity.com account and MySolarCity mobile app are transitioning to Tesla.com account and Tesla mobile app on August 1, 2019. Visit our Support page for instructions to set up your Tesla Account today.